Friday, March 31, 2006

2 weeks 3 days...






Wow, I have been gone awhile. Sorry for the delay, I have been pretty busy. A little more busy than I imagined. A 3 year old and a baby are rough on a girl! So far we are all doing well. At first Maddie had jaundice which we were going to the doctor just about every day to have checked, but she is fine now, and has no more jaundice. She is eating like a little piggy! I decided to breast feed, and formula feed at night since that holds her longer. People had said that she may not do both, but she loves it all, and she shows no preference. I never breastfed the other two, but I decided since this is my last one to give it a try and she latched on like a champ! She still has her days and nights mixed up, so Daniel and I take turns staying up with her at night. Today I am going on 5 hours of sleep, but it's better than none, so I can't complain. Gracie and Chandler are taking the new addition well. The first few days were rough on Gracie, she was a bit jealous, but we worked on it, and she really shows her love for Maddie now. When Maddie starts to fuss, she holds her hand and sings to her, and it just melts my heart. I take her for her two month checkup on May 16th. I can't believe that she is two weeks already. She is sill so tiny!! I'm including some pics that I took just yesterday for everyone to see.

I'm sorry that I have not been respoding to blogs lately, but I am still reading. I will get to responding soon, I hope.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can I say.. Adorable. Wow has she grown, well to me she has anyway. Ahh, memories of the little amount of sleep I coped on.
Hope she is sleeping through before you know it.
Take care and thanks for the update.
Hugs,Lesley

5:11 PM  
Blogger Sporty said...

She is a little doll! She is adorable. Glad to hear that Daniel is helping you out, so you can get some sleep and that the kids are adjusting well.

Take care!

9:16 AM  
Blogger Jenn said...

I am glad you updated....she is so beautiful!!! Glad to hear that the kids are doing well. Post more pics whenever you get the time!

6:37 PM  
Blogger Heather P. said...

I know how you feel about not enough time or sleep!!! LOL It is amazing how fast they do grow!!! I mean it feels like just yesterday for me and on the 21st Ashton will be 3 months old!! I can't hardly believe it myself

She is just absolutely adorable!!
Heather

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home